Register the 500,000th PV site on the SolarEdge monitoring platform to win $10,000.
With more than 466,000 monitored PV systems around the world, totaling 3.825 GW, SolarEdge is celebrating by offering $10,000 prize to the installation company that connects the 500,000th PV site to the SolarEdge monitoring platform.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility is open solely to installation companies of SolarEdge products.
- Individuals are not eligible.
- Employees of SolarEdge are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- The promotion shall commence on announcement and end on the 500,000th site registered to the monitoring site.
- Prize-winners shall be exclusively responsible for payment of all taxes, levies costs and expenses associated with their win under this promotion in accordance with any applicable local laws.
- SolarEdge may withhold taxes if required to do so by applicable law.
- SolarEdge reserves the right to verify by any means which SolarEdge deems necessary the identity of any potential prize-winner and to verify that the potential prize-winner has complied with these Terms and Conditions. The potential prize-winner must cooperate fully with SolarEdge in any verification process.
- If, in SolarEdge's sole discretion, a participant breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, acts unlawfully, tampers or attempts to tamper with the promotion, jeopardizes the fair and proper conduct of the promotion, or acts improperly or unethically, SolarEdge reserves the right to disqualify the prize claim and in such event any prize will be forfeited. SolarEdge's decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law each participant releases SolarEdge from any and all costs, damages, expenses, and losses which any participant may suffer or incur as a result of SolarEdge's action or inaction arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- Without limiting the above under no circumstances is SolarEdge liable to any participant for any indirect or consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of opportunity or loss of profit.
- THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.