Representing one of the most significant leaps in solar technology in the past 20 years, SolarEdge’s HD-Wave inverter technology is a novel power conversion topology that significantly decreases inverter size and weight, while also achieving record efficiency.
SolarEdge HD-Wave inverter technology is the winner of the 2016 Intersolar Award in the photovoltaic category. Please note our reduced price for 20 years warranty extensions for HD-Wave. Details can be found at http://www.solaredge.com/service/warranty.
- Award winning technology: winner of the 2016 Intersolar Award
- Multiple sizes with 2.5kVA to 6kVA inverter range
- More energy from a record 99% weighted efficiency
- Improved reliability with less heat and film capacitors
- Single person installations: Smaller and lighter than the current generation
- More panels on the rooftop with up to 155% DC/AC oversizing
- Faster commissioning with automatic optimiser ID and string assignment detection
- Integrated DC Safety Unit, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Backward compatibility with existing SolarEdge systems, including the StorEdge Interface
What Does A Major Leap in PV Inverter Technology Look Like?
Please fill out the form below to learn more about our new HD-Wave technology inverter and to receive the datasheet: